60 Day Challenge – join now!
The 60 Day Challenge is back in 2020! Are you up for the challenge?
Sign up and start your 2020 right with full access to One Club gyms, swimming pools and fitness classes. You could even be in with a chance of winning free One Club Membership*.
Participants can sign up and commence their 60 Days anytime throughout January 2020.
The Challenge is just £1 per day for non-members while members can take part in the Challenge for FREE.
As part of the challenge you will be asked to fill out an activity card, highlighting what you want to achieve in 60 Days.
Is it that you want to increase your muscle mass? Lower your body fat percentage? Run 5km in under 30 minutes or even swim 1km faster than ever before? The end goal is completely up to you.
Goals can vary but our staff will be on hand to help and encourage you along the way.
Read about our 2019 winners HERE.
You can sign up online or at your local Live Borders gym or swimming pool. Existing One Club members can also take part, just pick up a training card from your local facility to log your progress and return by 3 April 2020.
At the end of the 60 days, hand your training card into your local centre and you could win one of our 3 top prizes:
- 1st prize (gold) – 1 year’s membership
- 2nd prize (silver) – 6 month membership
- 3rd prize (bronze) – 3 month membership
To be eligible to win a prize, challengers must have attended on at least 20 occasions and complete their activity card at the conclusion of their challenge. Winners will be announced on 17 April 2020.
SIGN UP HERE for your 60 Day Challenge!
* The 60 Day Challenge does not include access to TriFitness.
To join online for non-members:
- Click HERE
- Select your preferred site
- Click standard or concession memberships (which ever applies)
- Click ‘to view Challenge Memberships’
- Click ‘Select’ and then follow the payment prompts
- You will be able to use your membership immediately (if purchased after 3 January – see above) and pick up you membership card on site.
*For full terms and conditions, see below and for further information please see HERE.