Customer FAQs in the download panel to the right hand side of this page.
Update at 19 March
Live Borders announces steps taken to respond to COVID-19
Update at 18 March
Update from our CEO
Thank you to everyone for their patience and understanding: we are working hard to navigate a very fluid and ever changing situation around COVID-19.
There was a major development today, as the Scottish Government announced the closure of schools and nurseries. This has resulted in very difficult decisions having to be made.
The protection of staff and customers is at the forefront of our minds. To ensure the wellbeing of all, we have undertaken measures as outlined below.
- As of close of play on Friday 20 March, all of our venues will be closed to the public.
- All memberships and direct debits will be frozen and no money collected unless we are instructed otherwise.
- We will share virtual and digital offers across our sports, leisure, culture and health offerings
- There will be no lessons, events or activity camps – we will be in touch with those who have booked
We appreciate these are difficult times for all and we ask customers to please bear with us. FAQs will follow, as we work to address all customer concerns as effectively and efficiently as we can.
Thank you and stay safe
Chief Executive Officer, Live Borders
Advice on maintaining good hygiene:
- As should be your normal practice to help protect against infection and the spread of viruses, follow good hygiene by washing your hands regularly with soap and water or a sanitiser gel should water not be available, and to catch coughs and sneezes with tissues.
- Be sure to wash your hands after disposing of tissues.
- You should also avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands, and avoid close contact with people who are unwell, particularly those showing signs of a flu virus.