Coronavirus updates & What’s Open
The Scottish Government has announced that we are in a Level 4 lockdown.
Regrettably, this requires all our services to close until 1 February as the earliest potential date of re-opening.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Covid-19 Safety Information at our venues and facilities.
In response to ensuring that all our customers and visitors are safe, we have put a number of measures in place. This includes:
- Restricting visitor numbers
- Having one way systems in place
- Pre-booking of all tickets
- Only accepting card payments in our shops
- Providing hand washing and hand sanitisation facilities
- Clear signage to enable social distancing is operating
- Asking all visitors to wear a mask if visiting an indoor venue.
We also ask that everyone self- screens before visiting one of our facilities. This will ensure that we keep everyone safe and lessen the spread of the virus.
DO NOT VISIT IF:
You have signs of a fever or a high temperature (Above 38c)
You have a persistent cough or respiratory problems
You have had contact with and possible source of the virus
If you have met any of the above criteria please follow the current government advice on self-isolating
If you are safe to visit one of our facilities please do so and follow the guidance below and that of our team and signage within the facility:
- Keep a distance of 2 metres between you and other people
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water or alcohol based hand sanitisers which is provided at sanitising stations within the facility
- Avoid touching your face and hands If you need to cough or sneeze use a tissue and bin after use
- Do not shake hands
All our venues are currently closed
As we prepare to get you back, we know you will have questions. On our website you will find an extensive list of FAQ’s covering what may have changed at our facilities, what we are doing to ensure your safety and how to book in advance.
If you have any further enquiries please don’t hesitate to get in touch; email@example.com
As a charity your membership support is invaluable to us, and every penny you spend with us is reinvested into supporting active, creative and healthy communities across the Scottish Borders. If you feel you will use our services before your membership payment begins, and you feel able to make a donation for your use of the facilities please click HERE, or look out for donation facilities at our venues!
We appreciate these are difficult times for all and we ask customers to please bear with us as we work to address all customer concerns as effectively and efficiently as we can.