Covid-19 Safety Information at our venues and facilities.
In response to ensuring that all our customers and visitors are safe, we have put a number of measures in place. This includes:
- Restricting visitor numbers
- Having one way systems in place
- Pre-booking of all tickets
- Only accepting card payments in our shops
- Providing hand washing and hand sanitisation facilities
- Clear signage to enable social distancing is operating
- Asking all visitors to wear a mask if visiting an indoor venue.
We also ask that everyone self- screens before visiting one of our facilities. This will ensure that we keep everyone safe and lessen the spread of the virus.
DO NOT VISIT IF:
You have signs of a fever or a high temperature (Above 38c)
You have a persistent cough or respiratory problems
You have had contact with and possible source of the virus
If you have met any of the above criteria please follow the current government advice on self-isolating
If you are safe to visit one of our facilities please do so and follow the guidance below and that of our team and signage within the facility:
- Keep a distance of 2 metres between you and other people
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water or alcohol based hand sanitisers which is provided at sanitising stations within the facility
- Avoid touching your face and hands If you need to cough or sneeze use a tissue and bin after use
- Do not shake hands
We appreciate these are difficult times for all and we ask customers to please bear with us as we work to address all customer concerns as effectively and efficiently as we can.
Thank you and stay safe
Chief Executive Officer, Live Borders