Start your summer holidays right!
The Kelso Colour Splash Run is back for the third year on Friday 5 July, 2019.
Participants aged from 3 to 12 are doused from head to toe in a rainbow of colours as they make their way around the obstacle course and slip ‘n slide. After taking on the run, the kids then head into the pool for a super fun pool inflatable session.
The Colour Splash Run is broken into two age groups:
Ages 3-8 – BOOK HERE
Colour Run 10:00-11:00
Pool inflatable session 11:00-12:00
*Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible person over 16 years of age.
Ages 9-12 – BOOK HERE
Colour Run 12:00-13:00
Pool inflatable session 1300-14:00
Terms & Conditions
• Live Borders may have a photographer present at the Colour Run. The photos taken will be used by Live Borders to promote future events and will be managed accordingly. If you don’t want your child’s image used, please notify a member of staff at registration on the day.
• In the event of cancellation by the organisers, a full refund will be given.
• I know of no physical or medical impediment that would render my participation, or anyone I am booking for, in this event undesirable.
• Participants under the age of eight must be accompanied by a responsible person over 16 years of age.
• Live Borders takes no responsibility for any damage to competitors clothing as a result of the coloured paint.
When & where
- Friday 5 July, 2019
Kelso Swimming Pool
- From 09:30
- To 14:00