October Holiday Activity Camp – Peebles
When & where
- Monday 12 October to Friday 16 October 2020
Gytes Leisure Centre
- From 08:30
- To 17:30
Have a WOW of an October Holiday!
2020 Holiday Activity Camp
Monday 12 – 16 October 08:30-17:30, activities from 09:00-17:00
£25 per child per day or the full week for £125
Take advantage of our early bird offer, use the code ‘OCT10’ before selecting tickets at checkout to receive 10% off your order. This is only valid until Friday 25 September.
Our Holiday Activity Camp is back for the October Holidays!
Sport and art collide for fun-filled days for kids who are P1 to P7.
Activities include athletics, basketball, arts and crafts, neon sports and archery to name a few, all with the aim of making sure kids are healthier, happier and stronger.
Please drop off and collect your child(ren) from Gytes Leisure Centre.
|Activity 1||Football||Rugby||Basketball||Uni-Hoc||Neon Sports|
|Activity 2||Scavenger Hunt||Dodgeball||Board Games||Just Dance||Parachute Games|
|Activity 3||Art Attack||Art Attack||Art Attack||Art Attack||Art Attack|
|Activity 4||Athletics||Archery/Golf||Old Skool Sports Day||Boccia/Table Tennis||Tennis|
How to Book
Simply select a date and progress with your booking.
If you need any assistance with bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest COVID-19 updates from the Scottish Government, CLICK HERE.
Terms & conditions
Children should bring the following with them:
- Packed lunch and snacks for through the day. No fizzy juice
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities (including a rain jacket!) – Change of clothes
- Each child attending should bring with them their own clearly named water bottle and hand sanitiser
Live Borders will provide:
– Supervision from 08:30 to 17:30 (activities from 09:00 to 17:00 with a 1-hour lunch break) – Supervised lunch break – Qualified staff. Please drop off and collect your child(ren) from Gytes Leisure Centre.
– To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, children should arrive at the session with only one adult to assist and also arrive dressed ready to take part; no changing facilities will be available. Each child attending should bring with them their own clearly named water bottle and hand sanitiser. On arrival and collection, please use designated facility entrance/exit and follow signage. Adults dropping off/collecting should socially distance from other households. Any children displaying COVID-19 symptoms should not attend the camp and should inform Senior Active Schools Coordinator, Paul Murray on 07887471130.
– This camp is subject to change in line with Scottish Sport’s Governing Body and Scottish Government guidelines.Share