Junior Lane Swimming
We are delighted to announce that across our swimming pools we will be opening up sessions dedicated for juniors aged 10 to 14 for lane swimming.
These sessions will be limited to children in this age bracket with a maximum of eight participants per double lane. Please note these sessions are for lane swimming and not public/fun sessions.
Participants must be able to do the following:
- Child can be dropped off and collected from outside the facility.
- Child will arrive beach ready and leave their clothes in a cubicle. No valuables.
- Child will be able to go to the toilet, shower and dress unaided.
- Child must be a competent swimmer and can swim 25m unaided.
- Child will be able to put on and adjust their own cap and goggles.
- Child must understand and follow the COVID-19 procedures of the swimming pool.
Live Borders staff will be on hand to assist and support our young members through the new processes of the pools and help each step of the way.
Please ensure the junior sessions are booked under the name of the participating child. (Lanes for parents will be available at the same times too if they wish to join in.)
Junior Lane Swimming Sessions
Kelso Swimming Pool commencing Wednesday 7 October
Wednesday’s 18:30-19:30 (Lane 1)
Eyemouth Leisure Centre commencing Wednesday 7 October
Wednesday’s 17:10-18:10 (Lane 1)
Galashiels Swimming Pool commencing Friday 9 October
Friday’s 18:45-19:45 (Lane 1)
Teviotdale Leisure Centre commencing Monday 12 October
Monday’s 18:30-19:30 (Lane 1)
Peebles Swimming Pool commencing Tuesday 13 October
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR SWIM!