Change the way you read newspapers and magazines
Live Borders Library members will be able to access our new eLibrary provider ‘Pressreader’ to access, read and download full digital editions of newspaper and magazine titles from around the world!
Get access to more than 7,000 of the world’s top newspapers and magazines as soon as they’re available on shelves. No limits on downloads. They’re yours to keep forever.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR PRESSREADER ACCOUNT
You must be a member of the Live Borders eLibrary to create your PressReader account. If you are not already a Live Borders eLibrary member, don’t worry you can JOIN HERE!
To create your Pressreader account make sure you have your Library card number and PIN/Password then follow these easy steps!
- To set up on a PC or laptop click HERE!
- To set up on a smart device click HERE!
- Click ‘SIGN IN’ and click ‘LIBRARIES AND GROUPS’
- Type in ‘LIVE BORDERS’ in the ‘LIBRARY’ entry box and select ‘LIVE BORDERS LIBRARY’
- Enter your Library card number and PIN/PASSWORD then tap ‘SIGN IN’.
- Remember to add an email address and password when setting up the account so you can personalise your experience, the publications you see and add your favourite topics and more!
That is it! Enjoy your news and magazines on the move!
If you have any issues getting signed up or using this new service then you can email Libraries@liveborders.org.uk