Borders Colour Run
The Borders Colour Run is back in 2019!
After the success of last years event, Live Borders along with Heriot-Watt University will host the event for the second year on Saturday, 11 May.
Participants are doused from head to toe in a rainbow of colours as they make their way around the 6km course. The event is open to all ages so come and enjoy the most colourful event of the year.
Saturday, 11 May 2019
Heriot-Watt University Scottish Borders Campus - Nether Rd, Galashiels TD1 3HF
Registration & Warm Up: 10:00-10:25. Event start 10:30.
Entry fees: Adults - £11.00
Students : £9.00 (matriculation number required)
Under 14: £6.00*
Groups of 4: £31.50
All money raised will be split between Live Borders and SANE, a leading UK mental health charity.
Please note: participants must book online prior to the event registration at 10:00. We will not be able to accept payment at the event. Participants who booked on for the cancelled event on Saturday 16 March will be transferred to take part on Saturday 11 May unless a refund has been arranged.
Terms & Conditions
• Live Borders may have a photographer present at the Colour Run. The photos taken will be used by Live Borders to promote future events and will be managed accordingly.
• In the event of a competitor cancellation, please note no refund will be offered unless a valid medical certificate can be produced.
• In the event of cancellation by the organisers, a full refund will be given.
• I know of no physical or medical impediment that would render my participation, or anyone I am booking for, in this event undesirable.
• Participants under the age of eight must be accompanied by an adult.
• Live Borders takes no responsibility for any damage to competitors clothing as a result of the coloured paint.
Fair Processing Information
This form collects some personal data relating to you.
Live Borders collects personal data which is required to fulfil our business functions relating to your booking, membership and inclusion on our mailing list(s) or in relation to specific business functions. Personal data is held only as long as necessary, and is kept to a minimum to meet business requirements.
You have the following rights related to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data held about you
• The right to request that inaccuracies be corrected
• The right to request us to stop processing your personal data
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or Fundraising Regulator