Mission Christmas Raffle
Enter this December to win one full year One Club membership, granting you unlimited access to all our gyms, swimming pools, and fitness classes.
As a charity, all donations when entering the raffle will reinvested into making our communities healthier, happier and stronger! More information on our charitable objectives can be found here; https://www.liveborders.org.uk/about-us/support-us/
Live Borders Cash for Kids Mission Christmas Raffle – Terms and Conditions
For information on how we use your personal data please see the Privacy Notice here.
The prize draw will be open at 9.00am on 1st December 2021 and close at 9am on 15th December 2021..
- Entry to the prize draw is by texting CASHFORKIDS to 70215. Text messages cost your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates – please check with your provider). You will then receive a free bounce-back message from 70215 providing you with instructions to enter the competition and the option to make a donation to Radio Borders Cash for Kids Mission Christmas.
- For the avoidance of doubt, opting out of the optional donation will not affect your entry into the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK (please note the text service to enter the prize draw does not include Channel Islands or Isle of Man mobile networks). The prize draw is open to those aged 18 or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
- A maximum of 20 entries can be made per mobile phone number.
- Please ensure you spell the Keyword correctly and send your text message to the correct Short Code within the time period that the prize draw is specified as being open. If your short code is invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified time period you will not receive a bounce-back message but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be donating to Radio Borders Cash for Kids Mission Christmas nor will you have entered the prize draw. If you enter the Keyword incorrectly but we, acting reasonably, believe that you are trying to find out more information about the prize draw, you will be sent the free bounce-back message, as described above.
- If you’re a UK taxpayer, Radio Borders Cash for Kids Mission Christmas can claim an equal share of an additional £2.50 in Gift Aid from the Government for every £10 donation you make. If you elect to make an optional donation, we’ll send a follow up text to ask if you want us to claim Gift Aid on your donation. If you follow the link in our follow up text you’ll be taken to a Gift Aid declaration – please read it carefully. Find out more about Gift Aid here.
- There is only ONEprize available to be won. The details of the prize are as follows: A full year membership to Live Borders One Club.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted on either the 15th Decemberby Live Borders by telephone. If the winner does not respond in order to claim the prize by the end of the next working day, Live Borders reserves the right to contact the next eligible winner (and in this case the original winner forfeits their claim to the prize), and so on until a winner is found.
- The prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative and the elements of the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, unless specified above, no other costs or expenses will be covered by Live Borders, or any of the prize providers.
- All prizes must be activated by the 1st June 2022.
- The prize requires the winner to have an account, or register an account with Live Borders to receive their prize.
- Live Bordersand its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text not being properly received.
- The prize draw and text donation service is provided by Donr on behalf of Live Borders. If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Donr at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the following Helpline Number: 0333 4444 111 (Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:30).