Live Borders is a charitable trust, dedicated to ensuring people in the Scottish Borders are healthier, happier and stronger.
Every penny spent with us is reinvested into supporting active, creative and healthy communities.
Our Board of Trustees includes a wealth of experience, skills and representation from members of our community and our partner agencies. In the download panel you will find the agendas and minutes from our Board meetings. If you require any further information, please get in touch: email@example.com
Our current Board of Trustees are:
Chairman: Bill White
Aude le Guennec
How we take decisions and what we have decided
- Board Agendas and Minutes are published for the current year and past two financial years and are available from the download panel
- Our Board Governance document is in the download panel on this page
- Live Borders does not publish Board Packs, these may be made available (redacted as required) on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notices of our Annual General meetings are also available in the download panel
- Our Annual Report is available from our publications page
- Reports of regulatory inspections, audits and investigations – none.