2022 Triathlon Series
After two years, our Triathlon Series is back for 2022!
The 2022 series has been reduced in size, but will consist of 11 events, all delivered by your dedicated Triathlon Team.
The events vary from beginner suitable ‘Come & Tri’ events, ‘Sprint’ races right through to two junior events and the annual Peebles Duathlon.
Some of the changes you can expect from this year can be seen below. More information, including any COVID-19 guidance, will be communicated with participants prior to the event.
Please note, we will not be able to accept any entries on the day of event – all participants must be registered seven days prior to any event.
Entry into the 2022 Triathlon Series is now open, click on the event links below to book your place!
2022 Live Borders Triathlon Series
|Galashiels Junior and Come & Tri||Saturday 16 April|
|Galashiels Sprint||Sunday 17 April|
|Eyemouth Come & Tri and Sprint||Sunday 19 June|
|Kelso Come & Tri and Sprint||Sunday 14 August|
|Peebles Duathlon||Sunday 11 September|
|Peebles Junior and Come & Tri||Saturday 24 September|
|Peebles Sprint||Sunday 25 September|
Changes to the 2022 Triathlon Series
We are currently updating our competitor pack which will be available online very soon.
- All events will be COVID compliant and will adhere to the Government guidance in place at the time of the event.
- Registration and entry to transition will be staggered and work on a rolling basis. You will be given your time slots in the week leading up to each event once entries have closed. These will be published on our website and allows us the opportunity to confirm any regulations that may be in place at the time.
- The winners of the overall series will be awarded at Peebles at the final event in the Series. To compete in the Overall Series, a competitor must compete in a minimum of three events (both junior events for junior series). A competitors best three scores will be used for calculating the Overall Series winners. Duathlon results are included in the overall scores.
- Each competitor is automatically entered into one of the above categories e.g. Senior or Vintage, according to the date of birth given on the entry form.
- Entries for all events close seven days prior to race day. There will be no exceptions, and entries are not available on the day.
- A race briefing and any changes will be posted on our website in the lead up to all events. Any changes or updates will be relayed to competitors at either registration or before each swim heat.
Check out this video from our 2019 Series to see participants in action!