We are a charity
At the heart of Live Borders is a commitment to making our communities healthier, happier and stronger, and we couldn’t do it without you.
We rely on support from you, our community, and would be eternally thankful for any donation you could make, big or small.
In line with our charitable objectives, we provide residents and visitors to the Scottish Borders a wealth of services that inspire us all to be healthier, happier and stronger through the use of our libraries, sports centres, pools, museums, galleries and archives, country parks and community venues.
Live Borders charitable aims are to support the communities of the Scottish Borders to be healthier, happier and stronger by:
- Engaging more people in active lives, with a focus on early intervention and prevention
- Promoting health and wellbeing in our ageing population
- Increasing participation in arts, culture and sport, tackling community issues and promoting equity of access for all
- Supporting members, and the community, through direct giving through staff at venues.
- Reduce digital isolation, and improve digital access to services for our communities
- Increase our health support offering, ensuring the community can access materials, support and activities to support them in their wellbeing
- Supporting the investment in facilities and services to improve customer choice and experience
Please CLICK HERE to donate
There are some suggested donation amounts but please do click in the box to change your donation amount to whatever you can give – thank you.