We are a charity
At the heart of Live Borders is a commitment to inspire our communities to be healthier, happier and stronger and we need your help to achieve this. Our objective is to provide residents and visitors to the Scottish Borders with a wealth of services which include community venues, libraries, sports centres, pools, museums, galleries and archives.
CLICK HERE to Donate and help our communities to be healthier, happier and stronger.
Our charitable aims support our communities by:
- Engaging people to participate in active lives, focussing on early intervention and prevention
- Promoting health and wellbeing in our ageing population
- Improving our health and wellbeing support
- Increasing participation in activities to tackle community issues and improve access to services for all
- Supporting members, and the community, through direct giving at venues
- Reducing digital isolation and improving digital access
- Supporting investment in facilities and services to improve customer choice and experience
Pay It Forward
Every penny counts and with the cost of living crisis affecting many we are calling on the generosity of the community to help those most in need by donating as little as £1.
CLICK HERE to find out more and to Donate.
Live Borders Community Partner
Are you a local business with community at heart? Partner with Live Borders and help make our communities healthier, happier and stronger.
CLICK HERE to learn more and become a Community Partner.