Important staff updates
Live Borders’ team – important updates
The wellbeing of our teams is of paramount importance. We thank everyone for their patience and understanding in what is a very fluid and ever-changing situation around COVID-19.
On this page, we have essential information and FAQs for our teams. We will update this ongoing, so please refer back here for developments.
Current status – 24 March 2020
- All of our venues are closed to the public
- Developments we are communicating to customers will be shared HERE
- Public feedback has been positive, wishing our staff well
- We have had many offers of support, including the retention of Direct Debit payments during closure – this is linked to our charitable status
- Our senior managers are meeting daily to review developments and essential next steps – we thank all staff for their support in these difficult times
- Our CEO is meeting daily with SBC and NHS to ensure we are following guidelines. Working together at this time is essential
- If you have any queries, please speak to your line manager
- Please refer to the FAQs
- If you have IT issues, please email email@example.com
- For information on the facts visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
If there is anything that we have not addressed on this page, or in the FAQs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Borders is a charity. Every penny spent with us is reinvested into supporting active, creative and healthy communities in the Scottish Borders.