All sessions must be booked in advance. Book your session via our new app!
Gym open times
Class timetable from Monday 19 July
|11:00-12:00||Les Mills Body Balance||Anna|
|17:15-17:45||Les Mills Body Combat||Clare|
|18:00-18:30||Reboot – Charge||Scott|
|18:35-19:05||Les Mills Core||Scott|
|Tuesday||06:45-07:15||Reboot – Charge||Harry|
|10:00-10:45||Reboot – Sculpt||Suzy|
|18:30-19:15||Les Mills Body Attack||Lynn|
|Wednesday||06:45-07:30||Les Mills Body Pump||Suzy|
|18:15-19:00||Les Mills Body Combat||Scott|
|09:30-10:30||Les Mills Body Balance||Anna|
|18:30-19:15||Les Mills Body Attack||Suzy|
|19:30-20:15||Les Mills Body Balance||Suzy|
|10:30-11:15||Reboot – 70||Suzy/Harry|
|18:00-18:30||Les Mills Body Pump||Scott|
|18:35-19:20||Les Mills Body Combat||Scott|
|10:30-11:00||Reboot – Charge||Suzy/Harry|
|Sunday||09:15-10:00||Les Mills Body Pump||Clare|
The class experience that reinvents itself every week – no class is ever the same. Bringing you the best elements of all your favorite classes in one place.
Our original Reboot is a functional, cross discipline circuit, using a wide variety of equipment and techniques.
Reboot Charge – High intensity, full body training, mixed into a 30 minute explosive workout.
Reboot Sculpt – Strength and Conditioning class, designed especially to tone your whole body.
Reboot 70 – A mid intensity, aerobic exercise class, designed to hold your heart rate at 70% of its maximum for the duration of the session.
Please remember the following prior to attending a class:
- All classes must be booked in advance and strictly capped at 14 participants.
- Facemasks must be worn when arriving to and when leaving the class.
- Please wear trainers suitable for outside use and dress appropriately for the weather.
- There will be no access to changing or toilet facilities.
- Thoroughly clean all equipment before and after use with the cleaning materials provided.
- No shared equipment.
- Bring your own water bottle, towel and hand sanitiser, if possible.
- We have a limited number of mats, so please bring your own if you have them and require one for the class.
- Please check your MyWellness App one hour before the start time to ensure the live class is going ahead as scheduled.
In addition to use of our facilities, TriFitness memberships also give users access to Live Borders facilities including Gyms and Swimming Pools (Click here for facilities).
• Tri Fitness Non-Committed Membership – £47.00 per month with a pro rata card payment and a one off £40.00 joining fee.
• Tri Fitness Committed Membership (12 month minimum contract) – £40.00 per month with a pro rata card payment and a one off £40.00 joining fee.
• Tri Fitness Non-Committed Concession Membership – £42.00 per month (Students, 65-plus, Registered Disabled) with a pro rata card payment and a one off £40.00 joining fee.
• Tri Fitness Committed Concession Membership – £35.00 per month (Students, 65+, Registered Disabled) with a pro rata card payment and a one off £40.00 joining fee. Proof of eligibility will be required by the site.
Tri Fitness Annual Membership – £480.00 Card Payment
Tri Fitness Annual Concession Membership – £420.00 Card Payment (Students, 65+, Registered Disabled)
Proof of eligibility will be required by the site
Heriot Watt Students
One academic year – £85
January to end of academic year – £50
Borders College Students
September-December – £35
January-March – £30
April-June – £20
Adult – £6.75
Concession – £5.25
* Please note, TriFitness is not accessible with a standard One Club membership.