What's On in the Scottish Borders is your ultimate guide to art, culture, leisure and sport in the Scottish Borders.
The fully comprehensive guide includes:
• A family fun section highlighting events for children and their families
• Daily listings of various arts events showcasing culture, heritage, theatre, festivals, music, film, exhibitions, dance and drama.
• Regular events happening throughout the Borders
• Museums, castles and country houses
• Live Borders organised activities and venues
Get your copy of What's On
The Winter What’s On features an exciting range of events and activities for all ages and abilities over the next 3 months.
Read now online or pick up a paper copy from your local library.
Get in touch!
T: 01750 726400