Kelso High School
Live Borders has taken on the management of community access to Kelso High School and its state-of-the-art facilities.
The new facilities include:
• Full size 2G & 3G outdoor pitches
• 100m running track
• Outdoor hard surface basketball/netball area
• 4 court indoor games hall
• 1 court gymnasium
• A gym kitted out with a mix of cardio and resistance equipment
• A mix of changing facilities
• Community kitchen and dining area.
In addition to managing the bookings of the facilities, Live Borders will be delivering a programme of fitness classes, which will be in addition to what is currently being provided at Kelso Swimming Pool.
This is great news for all our One Club members (full members) who will have access to the gym (evenings and weekends) included in their package at no additional cost. They will also be able to book places in the fitness classes.
Bookings out with these times can be arranged. Please contact email@example.com to discuss.