Eyemouth Leisure Centre
Looking for the swimming pool?Eyemouth Leisure Centre
Gym slots available
Fitness Classes @ Studio
|Low impact HIIT|
|Legs, Bums & Tums|
|Full Body Burn|
CLICK HERE for more information on how to book your swim, gym or fitness classes
Before you arrive at a Live Borders facility, you need to:
- Check your online account is up to date or register a new account. Follow this link for a step by step guide.
- Book a timeslot via the Live Borders website.
- Arrive on time. If you arrive early, you’ll need to queue outside and if you arrive late, you won’t be allowed access to the facility.
- Be changed into your activity clothes and shower at home if possible, as we’re limiting access to showers and changing rooms.
- Bring your own water bottle, towel and hand sanitiser, if possible.
Our staff will be doing everything they can to keep our leisure centres clean, but there are some measures that we’re asking you to help with…
How we are keeping you safe in our facilities?
Upon entering the leisure centre, you’ll notice a hand washing or hand sanitisation station, which you should use.
Around the facilities, you may see:
- A one-way system that you should follow at all times
- COVID-19 safety signs and floor stickers instructing you to keep to a safe distance
- Sanitisation stations that you should use in between activities and using any equipment
For any gym, swim or fitness class session that you book, you’ll be given a one-hour time slot to ensure that everyone has a chance to visit our facilities. This time slot includes entering the building, conducting your activity and leaving the building.
What safety measure will there be at the gym?
Because of COVID-19, our gym cleaning standards across our leisure centres have increased.
Staff will be cleaning the gym, equipment and spaces with disinfectant regularly throughout the day and every night.
When you attend the gym, we ask that you:
- Come dressed and ready for your workout. Access to changing rooms won’t be permitted and bags will not be allowed onto the gym floor.
- Observe the one-way system in place around the gym.
- Use the gym cleaning stations that have hand sanitiser, medical-grade disinfectant and sanitising gym wipes regularly.
- Thoroughly clean all equipment before and after use with the cleaning materials provided.
- Please refrain from moving equipment around the gym and always return to its original place after use.
- Conduct solo gym workouts. This means you will not be able to use any equipment that requires a spotter (unless from the same household).
What safety measure will there be at fitness classes?
A hygiene station will be at the entrance of all fitness class studios. Please sanitise your hands as you enter.
Fitness classes will have:
- Capped attendance, so class-goers can keep to a safe distance at all times
- No shared equipment
- A dedicated ‘pod’ where you will work out and enjoy your class
- Time dedicated to sanitising your hands and wiping down any equipment both before and after use with the cleaning products provided
Exercise mats for classes such as Body Balance will be provided but please ensure you clean them before and after use with the sanitiser and paper towel provided. You can also bring your own mat with you.
The gym at the Eyemouth Leisure Centre has recently undergone improvement works and is perfect for any workout.
With machines, to more high performance equipment, Eyemouth provides something for everyone, no matter what their level of strength or fitness.
Why not come in and train on our cardio equipment which overlooks the stunning Eyemouth coastline or use one of our swimming pools.
For all fitness classes at this facility click HERE
Plan your visit
This is the equipment available to our members and customers:
Cardio: 2 x treadmills, 2 x cross trainers, rower, watt bike, skill mill (curved treadmill), upright bike, recumbent bike, upper arm rehab bike (fluid).
Weight equipment: Multi press, dumbells (2.5kg-25kg), sandbags (10kg-30kg), lat pull down/row machine, cable machine, leg extension/curl, squat rack (1kg-25kg plates), hip adductor/abductor, bench.