Join our team!
At Live Borders we are committed to providing job opportunities that allow all employees to be proud of what they do.
Great Tapestry of Scotland Recruitment Opportunities
Our team at the new national Great Tapestry of Scotland gallery and visitor centre in the heart of Galashiels is recruiting to fill some important vacancies ahead of its opening later this summer. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a world-class visitor experience and shine a global spotlight on the Tapestry and the Scottish Borders. Click the job titles below for the Recruitment Packs.
- Marketing and Events Officer (37 hours per week)
- Baker / Manager (37 hours per week)
- Baker / Supervisor (27 hours per week)
- Catering Assistants (various part time hours available)
- Visitor Officers (full time and part time hours available)
Opportunities to volunteer also available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Applying for a role with Live Borders
Please complete these forms and return to email@example.com by the required deadline. We also advertise all posts on Find a Job and Indeed.
Do you share our values and want to be part of a committed team?
• To SUPPORT the community
• INCLUSION & ACCESSIBILITY for all across arts, culture, and sport.
• Provide OPPORTUNITIES to improve health and wellbeing, and to excel.
• HELP those in need to participate and enjoy.
• COLLABORATE to improve and expand our services.
• DEDICATED to delivering excellent customer service.
• CREATE amazing experiences and memories.
Not only will you have a rewarding and fulfilling role in a not-for-profit organisation based in the beautiful Scottish Borders but Live Borders will offer you a generous annual leave allowance, pension options and access to Healthy Extras from Westfield Health which will give you retail discounts and a large range of services to support health and wellbeing.
Live Borders is proud that we pay our staff the Scottish Living Wage as a minimum. Please note, you must be a minimum of 16 years old to apply for any of our vacancies.
We encourage positive wellbeing with a Cycle To Work scheme, free access to visitor attractions across Scotland and free use of our pools and gyms, as well as others across Scotland through Leisure Link.