Save time - book online
Live Borders has launched a new online booking service – making it fast and easy to book your fitness classes.
Direct Debit Paying Members can view/book/cancel and manage their class bookings online.
Pay As You Go Customers can view, book and pay for fitness classes online.
CLICK HERE to book online
How do I login?
If you are an existing Live Borders customer, you must ensure that you have provided us with an active email address. You can do this by contacting any of your local facilities or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you registered a correct email with us or unsure whether we have it on your record?
- Please contact your local facility or email email@example.com and provide us with an active email address.
- Once you have done this, you will be able to access our online booking website.
- Open up the Online Booking Web page
- Enter your email and 4-digit pin number. If it’s your first visit to the site, click on the “Forgotten Pin” link.
- You will be take through a series of steps (via email) to set your own personalised 4-digit PIN. Keep this number safe and don’t share it with anyone else.
- With your registered email address and 4-digit PIN you can now log into the online booking website.
If you are a new customer to Live Borders, you can click on the below link to join one of our membership options. After selecting your local facility, you can choose between one of our membership packages or registering as a Pay As You Go customer.
CLICK HERE to join now.
How far in advance can I book?
Members bookings can be made up to 8 days in advance. Pay as you Go members bookings can be made up to 5 days in advance.
Bookings can be made online up to 30 minutes prior to the start time. Thereafter any further booking requests will need to be made directly with the facility.
How do I cancel a class?
Direct Debit Paying Members can cancel a class up to 30 minutes prior to the start time. Thereafter any further cancellation requests need to be made directly with the facility.
Pay As You Go customers need to contact the facility direct to cancel a class. You will be offered the opportunity to transfer your booking to another class (subject to availability) or we will provide you with a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to cancel a class prior to the start time will result in a £2 fine being placed on your account and will prevent you booking until this is paid.
I’m locked out of my account, what do I do?
Should you find that you have been ‘locked out’ out of your account, please contact your local facility or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It may be that you have been locked out because you have entered the wrong login details too many times, or that we have a query with your account that we wish to discuss with you.
Online Booking Terms & Conditions
- Pay as you go, Leisure Pass & Access to Leisure customers have the opportunity to book and pay for classes online. Cancellations however must be requested in advance of the class start time via the Sports Centre directly as refunds are not available online.
- Bookings (and cancellation requests for direct debit paying members) can be made up to 30 minutes prior to the class start time. Should you wish to book/cancel into a class after this point, you will need to do so with the facility directly.
- Should you be unable to attend a fitness class, please ensure that you cancel your place either online (members only) or via telephone prior to the start of the class. Failure to do so will result in a £2 fine being applied to all members and no refund will be given.