Library Lego Sessions
Come along and join in the Lego fun!
Did you know that lego play has many benefits as well as being lots of fun!
Children will benefit and learn about:
- Teamwork and Social Skills
- Communication and Language skills
- Problem solving, Mathematics and Spatial Awareness
- Creativity and Experimentation
- Physical Development
- Perseverance and Management of Frustrations
- Lowering Anxiety and Stress
Our sessions are suitable for ages 5-11, all children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
To book a place please contact the library direct.
Sessions are FREE but any donations are welcome to allow us to continue these sessions.
|First Friday of each month||14:00-15:00||Contact Hawick Library to BOOK!|
|Last Friday of each month||14:00-15:00||Contact Galashiels Library to BOOK!|
|Last Friday of each month||14:00-15:00||Contact Eyemouth Library to BOOK!|